Hello ACE Students & Parents!
A few updates for the week of January 25th-29th. Please take the time to read through.
- COURSE WORK DUE DATES: If you still have work to hand in, you better have made a clear plan with your teacher! All course work & tests are DUE NOW!!!
- DIPLOMA EXAMS: Exams will continue to be optional for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. If you want to take a diploma you MUST let us know when we enroll you in the class.
- AGR3000 Agriculture Safety Course: This course will be offered on Feb.5th at the Lethbridge College Campus, from 9am-3pm. This is a great opportunity to earn a 30 level credit. Come to ACE & talk to Brock if you would like to register. All high school students are eligible.
- WELLNESS CLASSROOM: Our school counsellor, Joel Blake & our school wellness coach, Justin Tams, have teamed up to created a google classroom full of fantastic resources and coping strategies. You can access google classroom "ACE Place Mental Health Supports and Resources" from your google apps & enter this code: m4midlg to get in.
- RETURN YOUR OVERDUE BOOKS: If you have books at home that you aren't using, please bring them back to ACE. We need those books!
Monday, January 25th:
Tuesday, January 26th:
- Hot lunch: Chili Cheese Buns & Caesar Salad
Wednesday, January 27th:
Thursday, January 28th:
- PE to be determined
Friday, January 29th:
- Semester 2 Begins
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 403-223-4761