Hello ACE Students, Parents & Staff,
Here are a few things that could be helpful:
- PE Form: In order for students to participate in PE (fieldtrips included) you MUST fill out & turn in a completed PE form. I have attached the PE form to this email. You may also pick a form up at the school. Please do this ASAP.
- High School Foods Class: We are very excited to announce we will be offering foods again this year at ACE. Be here at 9:30am on Wednesday morning to get started! The first class is a mandatory safety class, and then we can get cookin.
- Diploma Exam Dates: Q1 diploma dates are on the calendar--> HERE Please double check your diploma dates, as some dates have changed.
- School Photos- School Photos are coming up Oct.19(JR High & At Home Learning) and Oct.20(SR High & staff). Mark your calendars. More information will go out soon.
- My City Care Clothing Exchange: On October 15, 2021 from 11-2,FCSS is bringing My City Care Mobile Clothing Unit to Taber. They will be parked outside the main W.R. Myers doors on the grass and concrete pads. They will be there from 11-2 and are providing clothes, shoes, winter gear to anyone who may need some extra support. Hygiene packs and food hampers will also be available to those who need it. You may fill a bag or donate at this time.
- Work Experience: GET YOUR FORMS IN!! If you're working & haven't handed your work experience forms in to Heather Brantner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Shannon at ACE, you need to do it now.
- CAREER CORNER: Visit the career corner for advice & resources for all your grad & post secondary questions! Can't find what you're looking for? Contact one of the counselors for a one-on-one meeting!
- Powerschool: Talk to Shannon if you don't know what your powerschool access is.
ACE UPDATE October 4th- October 8th:
Monday, October 4th:
Tuesday, October 5th:
- Hot Lunch: Meatball Subs!
Wednesday, October 6thth:
- Foods Class: 9am. More details above.
Thursday, October 7th:
- PE/Field Trip: Dinosaur Provincial Park!!! Bus leaves at 9am & returns at 6pm. Ask Brock for forms. You MUST MUST have your PE form in to go on this trip, in addition to the field trip permission slip. Lunch & snacks provided. Please bring a water bottle.
Friday, October 8th: