Hello ACE Students, Parents & Staff,
As students return to school following the holiday break, the Horizon School Division wishes you a Happy New Year and would like to thank you for your ongoing support as we work to keep our students and staff safe. We know that in-person learning is best for our students and your help is much appreciated as we strive to maintain student learning and keep our schools open.
Please see the following Parent and Staff Letter from the Superintendent for more information regarding back to school. Please see the attached Daily Covid-19 Checklist from Alberta Health Services , as well. This tool was developed to support Albertans in protecting others and reducing the risk of transmission of COVID-19. If you feel unwell, please stay home.
We look forward to having all our students back in the classroom on Monday, January 10, 2022.
A few helpful tips:
- Semester 1 Course Work Due Dates:
- Diploma Courses: Due Jan.13th, 2022
- Non-Diploma Courses: Due Jan 20th, 2022
- Diploma Exams: ALL diploma exams have been cancelled for the first semester of the 2021/22 school year. If you have questions, please contact your teacher.
ACE UPDATE January 10-14:
Monday, January 10th:
- Welcome Back!
Tuesday, January 11th:
- Back to School! Doors open at 8am.
- Hot Lunch: Grilled Cheese & Cup of Soup.
Wednesday, January 12th:
- Weight Room OPEN: 11am-Noon (SR High Only)
Thursday, January 13th:
- PE: To be determined.
Friday, January 14th:
- NO SCHOOL!