FIRST AID COURSE: May 11 & May 18th. Bus leaves at 8:30 sharp. Will return to ACE by 6pm.
ACE GRAD: The ACE Graduation Ceremony will be held on Thursday, June 23rd at the Taber Legion Park. Grads, please mark your calendars! More info here.
Semester 2 Course Work Due Dates:
- Non-Diploma Course work- All course work & tests/exams due by June 15th!
- Diploma Course Work- All diploma course work, test/school base exams due by June 8.
|English Part A - 30-1, 30-2||June 13|
|English Part B - 30-1, 30-2||June 20|
|Social Part A - 30-1, 30-2||June 14|
|Social Part B - 30-1, 30-2||June 22|
|Math 30-1, 30-2||June 17|
|Physics 30||June 27|
|Chem 30||June 24|
|Bio 30||June 23|
|Science 30||June 28|
If you have any questions regarding your diploma exams, please contact your teacher. These dates are not negotiable. You must be here on time to write your diploma exam.
PAT EXAMS - Grade 6 & Grade 9:
|EXAM||GRADE 6 DATES||GRADE 9 DATES|
|Language Arts - Part A (Written)||May 18||May 16|
|Language Arts - Part B||June 20||June 20|
|Science||June 24||June 24|
|Social Studies||June 23||June 23|
|Math||June 22||June 22|
The Jr.High teachers will be in touch with parents/students in regards to the PATS. Student who are writing at a school other than ACE Place may have different dates then what are listed above. Please make sure you know the correct dates, if this is the case for your child.
ACE UPDATE May 9th-May 13th:
Monday, May 9:
Tuesday, May 10:
- Hot Lunch: Mac N Cheese!
Wednesday, May 11:
- First Aid: 8:30am-6pm. Bus leaves at 8:30am. Do NOT be late. Lunch will be provided. Please bring a water bottle & snack.
Thursday, May 12:
- PE: Outdoor activity
- Spark Fair: Permission slips with Shannon.
- Science Olympics: JR. High Science Olympics.
- Moose Hide Campaign: The Moose Hide Campaign are an Indigenous-led grassroots movement of men, boys and all Canadians - standing up to end violence against women and children. Click the link to learn more & to get involved!
Friday, May 13: