Hello ACE Students & Parents!
- Standard First Aid: We will be offering a first aid course April 20th & April 22nd. This is a 2 day course at St.John Ambulance in Lethbridge. ACE will offer transportation and lunch will be provided. This first Aid package is worth 2 credits! If you would like to take the first aid, come and get a permission slip from the office.
- Book an appointment with our Career Counsellor: If you would like to explore your post secondary options or get information on Student scholarships and or loans, you can book an appointment with Garth. Ask Shannon for more information.
- ATTN HIGH SCHOOL: Do you have a "mypass" account? If you answered no to that question, then you need to TAKE ACTION!!! Follow the link to create an account. PRO-TIP: DO NOT use your school email. A "mypass" account will allow you to see all your high school achievements, from marks to credits earned. If you are struggling, let Shannon know & she will help you out!
- APRIL DUE DATES: ALL course work for 30 level Quarter 3 students should be in!
- GRADS: ACE Place grad will be June 22nd. We haven't finalized any plans, as we are still waiting to see how the government continues to respond to the current COVID restrictions in Alberta. We will keep our grads updated as we know more.
- Career Corner: Visit the career corner for advice & resources for all your grad & post secondary questions! Can't find what you're looking for? Contact one of the counselors for a one-on-one meeting!
ACE UPDATE April 12-16th
Monday, April 12th:
- Quarter 3 Course work DUE!! All coursework & in school tests are due!
Tuesday, April 13th:
- Hot Lunch: Grilled cheese & Soup!
Wednesday, April 14th:
Thursday, April 15th:
Friday, April 16th: