Hello ACE Students & Parents!
- DIPLOMA EXAMS: Exams will continue to be optional for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. If you want to take a diploma you MUST let us know when we enroll you in the class.
- AGR3000 Agriculture Safety Course: This course will be offered on Feb.5th at the Lethbridge College Campus, from 9am-3pm. This is a great opportunity to earn a 30 level credit. Come to ACE & talk to Brock if you would like to register. All high school students are eligible.
- WELLNESS CLASSROOM: Our school counsellor, Joel Blake & our school wellness coach, Justin Tams, have teamed up to created a google classroom full of fantastic resources and coping strategies. You can access google classroom "ACE Place Mental Health Supports and Resources" from your google apps & enter this code: m4midlg to get in.
- RETURN YOUR OVERDUE BOOKS: If you have books at home that you aren't using, please bring them back to ACE. We need those books!
Monday, February 1st:
Tuesday, February 2nd:
- Career Presentation with Heather & Garth at 10AM! Don't miss it!
- Hot lunch: Hamburgers & Beans
Wednesday, February 3rd:
Thursday, February 4th:
- PE to be determined
Friday, February 5th: NO SCHOOL!!!
Please call the school at 403-223-4761 if you have any questions or concerns.