Hello ACE Students & Parents!
- Stuff-a-Bus: The food bank is hosting their annual stuff a bus fundraiser on March 2nd. If you are able, bring a non-perishable food item to school & we will take all donations to the bus on March 2nd!
- WELLNESS CLASSROOM: Our school counsellor, Joel Blake & our school wellness coach, Justin Tams, have teamed up to created a google classroom full of fantastic resources and coping strategies. You can access google classroom "ACE Place Mental Health Supports and Resources" from your google apps & enter this code: m4midlg to get in.
- RETURN YOUR OVERDUE BOOKS: If you have books at home that you aren't using, please bring them back to ACE. We need those books!
- ATTN HIGH SCHOOL: Do you have a "mypass" account? If you answered no to that question, then you need to TAKE ACTION!!! Follow the link to create an account. PRO-TIP: DO NOT use your school email. A "mypass" account will allow you to see all your high school achievements, from marks to credits earned. If you are struggling, let Shannon know & she will help you out!
- DIPLOMA EXAMS: Exams will continue to be optional for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. If you want to take a diploma you MUST let us know when we enroll you in the class.
ACE Update: February 22nd-26th:
Monday, Feb 22nd:
Tuesday, Feb 23rd:
- Hot lunch: Ham & Hash Brown Casserole! Don't miss it!
Wednesday, Feb 24th:
- Pink Shirt Day! ;)
Thursday, Feb 25th:
- PE: Swimming from 12:45-2:30pm.
Friday, Feb 26th: