Hello ACE Students & Parents!
- Standard First Aid: We will be offering a first aid course April 20th & April 22nd. This is a 2 day course at St.John Ambulance in Lethbridge. ACE will offer transportation and lunch will be provided. This first Aid package is worth 2 credits! If you would like to take the first aid, come and get a permission slip from the office.
- Book an appointment with our Career Counsellor: Garth Mouland, our career counselor, will be at ACE on March 29th. If you would like to speak with Garth, please contact Shannon to make an appointment.
- ATTN HIGH SCHOOL: Do you have a "mypass" account? If you answered no to that question, then you need to TAKE ACTION!!! Follow the link to create an account. PRO-TIP: DO NOT use your school email. A "mypass" account will allow you to see all your high school achievements, from marks to credits earned. If you are struggling, let Shannon know & she will help you out!
- APRIL DUE DATES: If you are writing a diploma, ALL course work & school based exams are due by April 1st. If you are not writing the diploma exam ALL course work & school based exams are due by April 13th!
- GRADS: ACE Place grad will be June 22nd. We haven't finalized any plans, as we are still waiting to see how the government continues to respond to the current COVID restrictions in Alberta. We will keep our grads updated as we know more.
- SPRING BREAK: ACE Place students and staff will be on spring break from April 2nd-9th. The school doors open on Monday, April 12th, following the break. Enjoy!!
ACE Update: March 29th-April 2nd:
Monday, March 29th:
- Garth Mouland our career counselor will be at ACE. Come talk to Garth!
Tuesday, March 30th:
- Hot lunch: TACO in a BAG!
Wednesday, March 31st:
Thursday, April 1st:
- PE: To be determined based on weather.
- DIPLOMA WRITERS: If you are writing a diploma, your course work is due April 1ST!
Friday, April 2nd:
- NO SCHOOL! Enjoy your Spring break! We return back to school Monday, April 12th.