Kaleidoscope: You can connect with Hailey or connect directly with FCSS if you are interested! There are many different programs & opportunities to choose from!
FIRST AID COURSE: May 11 & May 18th. If you have brought in your form, you MUST be here by 8:15. The bus is leaving at 8:30 sharp. No exceptions. Lunch is provided.
Spartan Race: There will be an outdoor training opportunity, daily, this week. Please check Brocks office window for those times & options. Our Spartans leave this Friday to run the Spartan Race in Montana! Good luck to the ACE Spartan team!
ACE GRAD: The ACE Graduation Ceremony will be held on Thursday, June 23rd at the Taber Legion Park. Grads, please mark your calendars! I will be sending home a letter soon.
Semester 2 Course Work Due Dates:
- Non-Diploma Course work- All course work & tests/exams due by June 15th!
- Diploma Course Work- All diploma course work, test/school base exams due by June 8.
|English Part A - 30-1, 30-2||June 13|
|English Part B - 30-1, 30-2||June 20|
|Social Part A - 30-1, 30-2||June 14|
|Social Part B - 30-1, 30-2||June 22|
|Math 30-1, 30-2||June 17|
|Physics 30||June 27|
|Chem 30||June 24|
|Bio 30||June 23|
|Science 30||June 28|
If you have any questions regarding your diploma exams, please contact your teacher. These dates are not negotiable. You must be here on time to write your diploma exam.
PAT EXAMS - Grade 6 & Grade 9:
|EXAM||GRADE 6 DATES||GRADE 9 DATES|
|Language Arts - Part A (Written)||May 18||May 16|
|Language Arts - Part B||June 20||June 20|
|Science||June 24||June 24|
|Social Studies||June 23||June 23|
|Math||June 22||June 22|
The Jr.High teachers will be in touch with parents/students in regards to the PATS. Student who are writing at a school other than ACE Place may have different dates then what are listed above. Please make sure you know the correct dates, if this is the case for your child.
ACE UPDATE May 2nd - May 6th:
Monday, May 2:
Tuesday, May 3:
- Hot Lunch: Meatball Subs! Thank you to Sue-anne for all the fabulous meals.
- Off Campus Info Session: Our off campus coordinator, Heather Brantner, will be here on Tuesday at 11am to discuss two unique opportunities for ACE high school students to earn credits!
- Dual Credit - Earn some college credits while in high school.
- Summer Work Experience - If you're working this summer, lets get you some credits!
Wednesday, May 4:
Thursday, May 5:
- PE: Outdoor activity.
Friday, May 6: NO SCHOOL