High School Camping Trip June 9th-10th - Permission slips for the upcoming high school camping trip are due by Thursday June 2nd! Please have those forms in on time so we can make plans for travel & meals. Thank you!
SUMMER WORK EXPERIENCE: Are you working this summer? Get your forms in before June 24th! If you have any questions you may email our off campus coordinator, Heather Brantner at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the forms HERE!
ACE GRAD: The ACE Graduation Ceremony will be held on Thursday, June 23rd at the Taber Legion Park. Grads, please mark your calendars! More info here. The grad letter has been sent to all our potential graduates!
Semester 2 Course Work Due Dates:
- Non-Diploma Course work- All course work & tests/exams due by June 15th!
- Diploma Course Work- All diploma course work, test/school base exams due by June 8.
|English Part A - 30-1, 30-2||June 13|
|English Part B - 30-1, 30-2||June 20|
|Social Part A - 30-1, 30-2||June 14|
|Social Part B - 30-1, 30-2||June 22|
|Math 30-1, 30-2||June 17|
|Physics 30||June 27|
|Chem 30||June 24|
|Bio 30||June 23|
|Science 30||June 28|
If you have any questions regarding your diploma exams, please contact your teacher. These dates are not negotiable. You must be here on time to write your diploma exam.
PAT EXAMS - Grade 6 & Grade 9:
|EXAM||GRADE 6 DATES||GRADE 9 DATES|
|Language Arts - Part A (Written)||May 18||May 16|
|Language Arts - Part B||June 20||June 20|
|Science||June 24||June 24|
|Social Studies||June 23||June 23|
|Math||June 22||June 22|
The Jr.High teachers will be in touch with parents/students in regards to the PATS. Student who are writing at a school other than ACE Place may have different dates then what are listed above. Please make sure you know the correct dates, if this is the case for your child.
ACE UPDATE May 30th - June 3rd:
Monday, May 30:
Tuesday, May 31:
- Hot Lunch: Taco in a Bag! A huge THANK YOU to Sue-anne!
- SR. High PE: High School will have an opportunity either Tuesday or Friday for some phys ed. Activity will be based on weather.
Wednesday, June 1:
- JR.High Campout! Bus leaves at 9am. Please be at ACE on time. Bring a water bottle & a lunch for Wednesdays' lunch. ACE will provide all other food. ACE will also provide all the camping gear & raincoats (if necessary). Please bring warm clothing & extra socks.
Thursday, June 2:
- Permission Forms Due- Permission forms due for the High School Camping Out!
Friday, June 3: