Hello ACE Parents & Students;
As we enter the month of June, please be VERY aware that the cut off for work is June 11th. Touch base with your teachers if you still have work to get in. Typically we do not carry work forward, if you don't get finished your course, you may have to start your course over.
Make a note of the following:
- COURSE WORK DUE DATES: All course work & exams are due no later than June 11th.
- Summer Work Experience: Did you know that if you plan to work through the summer you can earn Work Experience credits? Check out the 2021 Summer Work Experience Documents to see if this may be an option for you! You must have your forms in to Heather by the end of the school year, so do not delay! Forms MUST be in by June 21st, do not delay!
- DIPLOMA EXAMS: Diploma exams are optional for the 2020-2021 school year. If you are writing a diploma, please talk to Shannon about test dates.
- MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORTS: Counselling services & mental health supports will still be available, by appointment. Call the school if you need to talk to someone! Mental Health Resource List
- GRADS: You must come in and get fitted for your grad hoodie (FREE) by June 4th! Also, please get your work done. All work/tests are due by June 11th.
ACE UPDATE: May 31st - June 8th!
Monday, May 31st:
Tuesday, June 1st:
- Hot Lunch: To be determined!
Wednesday, June 2nd:
Thursday, June 3rd:
- PE: TBD
Friday, June 4th:
- Last day to get fitted for a grad hoodie! We are open until noon.
- Last day to submit baby photos for the grad slideshow.
Other useful Links: