Hello ACE Students, Parents & Staff,
Here are a few things that could be helpful:
- PE Form: In order for students to participate in PE (fieldtrips included) you MUST fill out & turn in a completed PE form. I have attached the PE form to this email. You may also pick a form up at the school. Please do this ASAP.
- High School Foods Class: Let's get cookin!! 9am Wednesday morning!
- Diploma Exam Dates: Q1 diploma dates are on the calendar--> HERE Please double check your diploma dates, as some dates have changed.
- School Photos- School Photos are coming up Oct.19(JR High & At Home Learning) and Oct.20(SR High & staff). Mark your calendars. More information will go out soon.
- My City Care Clothing Exchange: On October 15, 2021 from 11-2,FCSS is bringing My City Care Mobile Clothing Unit to Taber. They will be parked outside the main W.R. Myers doors on the grass and concrete pads. They will be there from 11-2 and are providing clothes, shoes, winter gear to anyone who may need some extra support. Hygiene packs and food hampers will also be available to those who need it. You may fill a bag or donate at this time.
- Work Experience: GET YOUR FORMS IN!! If you're working & haven't handed your work experience forms in to Heather Brantner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Shannon at ACE, you need to do it now.
- CAREER CORNER: Visit the career corner for advice & resources for all your grad & post secondary questions! Can't find what you're looking for? Contact one of the counselors for a one-on-one meeting!
- Powerschool: Talk to Shannon if you don't know what your powerschool access is.
ACE UPDATE October 4th- October 8th:
Monday, October 11th: NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, October 12th:
- Hot Lunch: Taco in a bag!
Wednesday, October 13th:
- Foods Class: 9am. Lets get cookin!
Thursday, October 14th:
- PE: Outdoor weather permitting!
Friday, October 15th:
- My city clothing drive. Details above.