Back to all posts
ACE Update | September 13th-17th
Hello ACE Students, Parents & Staff,
Here are a few things that could be helpful:
- Work Experience: GET YOUR FORMS IN!! If you're working & haven't handed your work experience forms in to Heather Brantner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Shannon at ACE, you need to do it now. You won't get your September hours, if you don't get those forms/hour logs in.
- CAREER COUNSELLING: If you would like to explore your post secondary options or get information on Student scholarships and or loans, you can book an appointment with Garth. Garth will be at ACE Place this Tuesday.
- CAREER CORNER: Visit the career corner for advice & resources for all your grad & post secondary questions! Can't find what you're looking for? Contact one of the counselors for a one-on-one meeting!
- ATTN HIGH SCHOOL: Do you have a "mypass" account? If you answered no to that question, then you need to TAKE ACTION!!! Follow the link to create an account. PRO-TIP: DO NOT use your school email. A "mypass" account will allow you to see all your high school achievements, from marks to credits earned. If you are struggling, let Shannon know & she will help you out!
ACE UPDATE September 13-17th:
Monday, Septmeber 13th:
Tuesday, September 14th:
- Hot Lunch: Taco in a Bag! ***This time it's for real!! Sorry about last weeks mix up.
- Career Counsellor Services: Garth Mouland will be at ACE to meet with individual students who are curious about career & post secondary options.
Wednesday, September 15th:
Thursday, September 16th:
- JR.High Camp Out-This is a two day trip(Sept 16-17) for our Jr.High students, only! Permission forms are at the front desk with Shannon. Get those forms in if you want to attend.
Friday, September 17th:
- JR.High- Return back to ACE from camping trip.