Back to all posts
Hello ACE Students & Parents!
- Standard First Aid: We will be offering a first aid course April 20th & April 22nd. This is a 2 day course at St.John Ambulance in Lethbridge. ACE will offer transportation and lunch will be provided. This first Aid package is worth 2 credits! If you would like to take the first aid, come and get a permission slip from the office.
- Book an appointment with our Career Counsellor: Garth Mouland, our career counselor, will be at ACE on March 29th. If you would like to speak with Garth, please contact Shannon to make an appointment.
- ATTN HIGH SCHOOL: Do you have a "mypass" account? If you answered no to that question, then you need to TAKE ACTION!!! Follow the link to create an account. PRO-TIP: DO NOT use your school email. A "mypass" account will allow you to see all your high school achievements, from marks to credits earned. If you are struggling, let Shannon know & she will help you out!
- APRIL DUE DATES: If you are writing a diploma, ALL course work & school based exams are due by April 1st. If you are not writing the diploma exam ALL course work & school based exams are due by April 13th!
- GRADS: We will be sending home a grad letter soon. Please watch your mail boxes! Call Shannon to arrange for your cap and gown photo! GRAD INFO PAGE.If you have booked Cap and Gown photos with Shannon, please be sure to take extra care with your appearance the day of your photos. Also, please arrive at the school 15 minutes prior to your session time. This will allow you to get ready, make sure your hair/makeup etc. is okay. If you arrive late, your session will be shorter, resulting in fewer photos.
ACE Update: March 22nd-26th:
Monday, March 22nd:
Tuesday, March 23rd:
- Hot lunch: Tater Tot Casserole!!
- CAP & GOWN PHOTOS
Wednesday, March 24th:
- CAP & GOWN PHOTOS
Thursday, March 25th:
- PE: To be determined based on weather.
Friday, March 26th: