Hello ACE Students & Parents!
- Book an appointment with our Career Counsellor: If you would like to explore your post secondary options or get information on Student scholarships and or loans, you can book an appointment with Garth. Ask Shannon for more information.
- ATTN HIGH SCHOOL: Do you have a "mypass" account? If you answered no to that question, then you need to TAKE ACTION!!! Follow the link to create an account. PRO-TIP: DO NOT use your school email. A "mypass" account will allow you to see all your high school achievements, from marks to credits earned. If you are struggling, let Shannon know & she will help you out!
- GRADS: ACE Place grad will be June 22nd. We haven't finalized any plans, as we are still waiting to see how the government continues to respond to the current COVID19 epidemic in Alberta. We will keep our grads updated as we know more.
- Career Corner: Visit the career corner for advice & resources for all your grad & post secondary questions! Can't find what you're looking for? Contact one of the counselors for a one-on-one meeting!
- Course Work Due Dates: ALL course work & tests are due by June 11th.
ACE UPDATE May 3-5
Monday, May 3rd:
- Hot Lunch: Hamburgers!
Wednesday, May 5th:
Thursday, May 6th:
- PE: TBD
Friday, May 7th: